Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Faint Blind Date

If you were real, I wished that we met before we went out on a blind date.  She read herself like a book; she knew what she would do.  The date, she would spoil.  There would be no happy endings.  So, let it be without me knowing.  Unconscious.  Period. 

You sound so real to my ears; she found him haunt her dreams.  Though she denied it, she could not escape the fact that he spooked her to life.  

She was no attractive girl, yet she could not accept no unattractive man.  Love does not find its grounds on such superficial reasoning.  No, no; she scribbled a list of words to sum her My Dream Guy.  Such man did not exist, she realized.     

I agree to live old, thus intimidated her not.  But, if you were real, her life would be written with a different story.   

No comments:

Post a Comment